Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another day...

Truth is I slept all day today...just could not drag myself out of bed or off the couch....I am not sure if this is depression...I seem to have to fight that all the time...or the CES....sometimes I feel like I have all kinds of energy...then some days....well....like I said I slept all day. I feel rested now...but I still feel like just laying in bed...it sucks.

My legs have really been bothering me lately....they hurt when I stand very long...I am hoping the cold weather will not have an affect on the them but I am fearing that is what is going on....I want this to be over.

I do have trouble with my right foot....it seems like it wants to turn in....I did see a reference to that in one of the forums but I cannot remember where it was....I am wondering what that is all about and if that is something that goes with the CES.

When you are diagnosed with having a syndrome it changed your whole life. Atleast this one has. I think it changes everything ...your relationships with people - your outlook on life - everything - it is all changed....I mean my son and grandson bring my cane to me....I just realized they do that...and poor Charlie...is always worrying if I am ok...he is a good boy with a wonderful heart...a gentle soul....I am blessed with my grandchildren....I wish this would all be over so they could have the grandmother they deserve....nf

I have a drs appointment on Oct. 19th....we are going to discuss the pain management clinic...we will see...I am not really impressed with the thought of going there...but I guess I do what I have to do.

Ok...just wanted to get some stuff down...everything really seems the same now....this is crazy crap....I wonder if there is light at the end of the tunnel....

Peace and painfree days to all~

1 comment:

  1. Lynn-
    I take Topomax, which really helps with the neuropathy-stabbing electric pains, and Norco for all other pain. I also see a therapist.Hope this helps.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete