Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Day...another pain...

I thought today was going to be a good day until about 2 pm this afternoon and I had to pee and it hurt like the dickens...Well hello Bladder Infection.....How are you today? Just one more thing I am tired of battleing....these things hurt. I called my Dr and he is calling in some antibiotic for me...I guess because my bladder does not empty all the way it is just a breeding ground for infections...and they seem to flare up....I think I have had about 4 - 5 of them since I had surgery in Feb. That is less than one a month but still one is one too many.....I actually peed a blood clot this evening...I am sooooo tired of being sick. I don't know how or why this has happened to me...it is not fair and I am so tired of it. I pray everyday for God to make this go away any way he has to...I would gladly lay down and die if I thought I would never get over this...I do not want to live this way...I am tired of hurting....I am no good to anyone this way.....I just do not want to do this any more.

I have physical therapy tomorrow and I am peeing blood ...I have canceled more than I have been able to go...I am getting tired of that also....but I know I do not feel like going tomorrow if I feel this way when I wake up.

My back hurts, my legs hurts and my groin is hurting tonight...I am sure that is the bladder stuff
....on that note...I am going to bed...I was always told when you have nothing good to say - say nothing....that sums me up tonight...I hurt and it is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment