Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bladder Infections...

I hate Bladder infections...this is about the 5th or 6th one I have had since I had my back surgery....they hurt like crap too. I am allergic to so many medicines that when I get them it scares me. I am always afraid I will have a reaction to the antibiotic they give me. This time (and the times before - because so far so good and it works for me) they gave me Ciprofloaxin..and like I said so far so good.

Today was a pretty good. I got my kitchen cleaned and we had a big breakfast with the boys...then we cleaned the kitchen again...amazing how many dishes you can acquire after dinner is over and you are just hanging around. These boys eat like crazy....wow...growing boys is a true statement! We then played most of the day...they went swimming with thier day and I stayed home...that is like three times I would have loved to have went with them...but Thank you very much CES...I cannot walk back in the woods to the place they go swimming...I just could not do it and we cannot drive there.

After their swim we grilled and they had a water hose battle with their dad and Johnna...onery kids. Like I said it was a good day.

I am hoping that I will have a painless night...usually if I have a busy day my legs hurt me at night. I am hoping not tonight...wouldn't that be great!

I actually am trying to cut down on my intake of pain meds and it seems to be ok today...we will see what tomorrow brings...I hate to hurt...this nerve pain is the worse....sometimes it is in cramps and sometimes it just hurts to touch my skin....that is crazy. I ran out of the naproxin and it was like two days that I did not take it...well on the the third day (when I got them) I noticed that my hands really hurt. I am sure I have arthritis in my thumbs...they hurt....and they were fine while on the Naproxin...atleast I know they are helping something.

Ok...time to get off of here...hope you all have a wonderful night.


Take care,

Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment