Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Day....

It is autumn time in these mountains....I am aching to hit the woods...this is my favorite time of year....it smells so good in the woods....Just the fact that I am thinking of getting in the woods is a good thing I think....course this time last year I was planning on walking my dogs in the spring...lol...life sure threw that one a curve. In the last three years I have had to learn to walk twice...just not sure what that karma is all about....

I did go back and read from my first blog entry and I can definitely see improvement....I am SO lucky compared to some people I have read about or met on line....I don't have to self Cath....bowel functioning is pretty normal...the pain pill give me some constipation but that is par for the course....if I could just stand and walk normally....I would be good to go. I miss not being normal in that way....some day.....

The numbness comes and goes....it seem worse at night...I guess being on my feet during the day does this....seems like it changes places too....first my feet then up to my knees...the other day I felt like the bottoms of my feet were numb. The Dr tells me that my loss of feeling according to his little pin prickly thing is L4 - L- 5....yeah right I know exactly where that is....lol.....but I am learning....learning a lot!

Last night my back was really tired so I hooked up my tens unit and it did help....that is a good thing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment