Saturday, September 18, 2010

Morning....

So this morning I wake up with one kid threatening to kill the other one because he broke his stick....KIDS....and numb toes and legs.....it is crazy....I did notice last night my right leg really hurt when I tried to turn over...sometimes it feels like the muscle is not connected or something and it hurts...I have only noticed this at night or when I am laying down as it only feels that way when I try to turn over. It is strange. My muscles ache in my back today....I am not sure why...maybe did too much yesturday or am not doing enough...I know pain is gain so I am not going to fret about it and I am going to assume it is because I used them and they are not used to it.

Not sure what I am going to get into today...am doing dishes as we speak and washing a load of
clothes....it never ends does it....It is a beautiful day out there and I have been invited to a birthday party....might just do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment