Sunday, September 12, 2010

7 months post op....

Ok, I am 7 months post op and I swear this has been the longest 7 months of my life....I go from ok...I can handle this...to being the biggest bitch in the world and I hate your guts because you can do what you want and you are not doing what I want the way I want it!!! Hows that for ya? My poor family....I know I am not being the easiest person in the world to get along with and I know deep in my heart they are doing all they can for me to make my life as normal as it can be. I know this....honestly....but it does not change the fact that I cannot get up and go....I am the one that cannot take her dogs for a walk ....or carry her own grocerys in...Crap....grocery shopping is a chore but I would gladly do it if it did not hurt.....it just doesn't seem to end...and it has only been 7 months.

The doctor told me we would talk about what is permanent and not in 18 months....from surgery....so I only have what....11 more months of this....I want instant gratification....thats allll...I want it over with now....I want to get the strength back in my legs....and I know that will come....if the pain would get under control...and the numbness and tingling... I just want it over with.

I still need to take the pain medication the way he perscribed it....2 times a day is not working very well tho....so we will see what he says.....I am starting to worry about going to the pain management clinic....I am not sure what to expect....I think they try all kinds of things like injections and so forth....welllll....I am not sure I want to do that....we will see I guess.

Ok...the last 2 weeks I have been fighting a cold...and I do believe the cold won....I just wish it would leave....I am so over being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment