Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Depression

Ok...so I am finding myself very depressed....I see nothing brilliant going on in my future....I see nothing changing and I am not happy. I should be happy....I have everything I need and more. I have a husband that loves me and treats me like gold....he drinks more than I like but he is good to me...the unsettlement is in me....I am not satisfied....I keep thinking I need a job...but then I think I can't do that....crap sometimes I cannot sit for more than 20 mins or I can't stand for 20 mins...my legs start to tingle and go numb....I don't think I work at this point...so here I sit ..nothing to do but to dwell on the stuff going on in my life....I wonder if they have a pill for that....actually I am sure they do....they have friggin pills for everything......it is nuts.....
I need to go away...I really need a serious vacation.....I am seriously thinking of taking sativa and hitting the beach....just her and I....for maybe 2 nights.....I could really use it.....I wonder if I can Drive for 6 hours to get to the beach....I suppose that is why they make rest areas.....we will see.....

Depression stinks....it really does....my get up and go has got up and went.....I am so done!

No comments:

Post a Comment