Friday, April 23, 2010

The Bathroom ....a Dangerous place or I have turned into a commercial!

Ok....after taking more laxatives I finally had rumblings in my belly this morning so I hobbled into the bathroom and after going to the bathroom proceeded to stand up and pull up my undies and down I went.....My right leg gave out and my ankle bent and my toes ....well I heard them crack and they were under my toe...but I can move them! lol Seriously they are black and blue already and I have a bruise on my ankle....I scraped/cut my butt on the corner of my vanity and there I laid.....with the door shut ....me on one side and hubby on the other....me crying and tell him to just give me a minute. Him on the outside...saying "are you ok?"....hell no I just fell and I can't get up...omg....I am a commercial....When the heck did that happen??????? This syndrome is nothing to toy with I am telling you!

At any rate I finally got from in front of the door and my hubby actually picked me up from the floor...he is such a good man.....The place on my butt hurts....my toes are bruising but they really don't hurt....they are basically numb you know....my ankle...well it is kind of numb to and I have not walked on it yet really. I think I see a burise appearing. Oh well...this too shall pass.

Talk to you later! I am sure my day will be more interesting as we go....atleast I am counting on it! Have a great day!

As the day has gone on my foot has become blue but it does not hurt...ofcourse I am walking easily on it...ha ha...now I sit here wondering if the numbness from the CES is lessing the pain from the toe bend or if the pain pills are working...my back is achy and I am really hoping that it is just normal and I did not pull anything out of whack...I am about 11 weeks post op so I am hoping I am healed up inside and nothing got damaged. The longer the day goes the sorer I am getting and the bluer my foot is....as my grandma would say...such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment