Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have decided that in this blog I am going to be very frank and honest about this syndrome. I want to discuss my physical problems because number one they are problems and any helpful hints or ideas are always welcome to me.

I am having trouble with my bowels presently. I need to get into a routine of taking laxatives or something and am really fighting it. I seem to have to go thru a period where I think this is temporary and it will be ok then it smacks me in the face and I realize ok...have to make some allowances and move on. At this point in time I am beginning to see that this in not temporary...this is/or may be a way of life. So I guess I have to surcomb to the habit of taking laxatives on a regular basis. Now the quest is to find a routine that works for me. I need more fiber obviously...and maybe a stool softener. I understand that the pain medication will make you constipated...but at this point in time I need pain medication...ok...more pills to take care of what the other pills may do....I always hated that!

In the mean time I am going to find some fiber bars I like and get out a jar of the applesauce I canned this fall and eat it....then we will see what happens. I have read where some of the people that have this actually have to go to the hospital and have them selves cleaned out. I really have no urges to go to the bathroom...it is like I have to plan it and really concentrate to urinate and have bowel movements. What was a natural function has now become a quest but this too shall pass....lol....no pun intended!

I just took my pain medication for the night...I had a relatively sedate day...just hanging around waiting for the kids to get home. We ate and then I took them to thier mother for the night....I can drive...but I am slow..and I do have a handicapped sticker now...point is I did nothing major today and now my back is achey and my legs are hurting and numb. Hopefully I will sleep to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment